Here are the specs and details on the construction from Injinji:
- Coolmax/Nylon/Lycra blend
- 65% COOLMAX freshFX 15% Nylon 20% Lycra
- Reduces Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (Doms)
- Accelerates Recovery Of Muscle Force Capacity
- Machine wash on warm or hand wash your toesocks after each use, and line dry
You can find a pair of these at REI, or on Amazon, and the retail for around $38. Yes... a little pricey for socks, but as a recovery tool (and fashion statement), I think they are a good value. Granted, I have not tried other brands of compression socks, but I was a really happy with the fit and the results.
So... would you like a pair? I have one pair to giveaway to a lucky reader. Unfortunately I only have one size, so if you wear a Mens size 8-10.5 shoe, or Womens 9-11.5, these are perfect!